Save up to 20% on travel with the Star Alliance Network!
The Star Alliance member airlines are pleased to be appointed as the Official Airline Network for eHealth Week 2013.
To obtain the Star Alliance Convention Plus discounts please follow the below steps to access the Conventions Plus online booking tool:
- Visit http://www.staralliance.com/en/business-solutions/conventions-plus/delegates/
- Under “Delegates login” enter conventions code LH06A33
- The online booking tool opens in a separate window*
*Should the online booking tool not open, please ensure that your Pop-up blocker is disabled
Registered participants plus one accompanying person travelling to the event can qualify for a discount of up to 20% depending on fare and class of travel booked.
The participating airlines for this event are: Adria Airways, Aegean Airlines, Air Canada, Air China, ANA, Asiana Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Blue1, bmi, Brussels Airlines, Continental Airlines, Croatia Airlines, EgyptAir, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, SWISS International Air Lines, TAP Portugal, THAI, Turkish Airlines, United, US Airways
Discounts are offered on most published business and economy class fares, excluding website/internet fares, senior and youth fares, group fares and Round the World fares.
Please note: For travel to/from Japan and New Zealand special fares or discounts may be offered by the participating airlines on their own network. To obtain these special fares or discounts and for booking office information please visit: http://www.staralliance.com/en/business-solutions/conventions-plus/delegates/ and:
- Click on “Convention Plus Booking Contacts” and enter the conventions code LH06A33
- Choose one of the participating airlines listed
- Call the respective reservation contact listed and quote the conventions code LH06A33 when requesting the special ticket
When making your travel plans please present confirmation of your registration or proof of attendance for eHealth Week 2013.