eHealth Week 2013 is pleased to welcome members of the Press to its 2013 edition in Dublin, Ireland, where over 2500 participants and more than 90 exhibiting companies are expected to attend.
Registration is complimentary for professional journalists who are attending the conference with a view to providing editorial coverage and who meet the eligibility criteria.
The Press registration process will be done in four (4) steps:
- Fill out the online survey to apply for the press pass
- HIMSS Europe will review your application
- HIMSS Europe will notify if you have been accepted
- Once accepted you will be given a code to register for the event online
This does not confirm your registration for the event. You will be asked to register once your application is accepted.
Our press team can be contacted by journalists and PR representatives to arrange:
- Interviews with speakers
- Articles/commentaries on hot conference topics
- Assistance in setting up press briefings
There will be a dedicated press room on-site with dedicated conference press staff to assist with media requests. Information on this will follow upon final confirmation.