Interested in attending one of the leading events in Healthcare IT? If you are a student studying Healthcare IT Management or pursuing a career in the Healthcare IT industry, sign up to volunteer at the 2013 World of Health IT Conference & Exhibition (WoHIT) in Dublin on 13-15 May.
This is a great opportunity to network, attend education sessions, obtain contacts of future job leads and explore the exhibit floor.
Volunteers are needed to:
- Help oversee education session management
- Monitor session rooms by handing out evaluations
- Assist in Audio/Visual set-up for speakers if needed
- Greet speakers
- General logistics assistance
Dates and hours are:
Sunday, 12 May: 12:00 – 18:30
Monday, 13 May: 07:00 – 20:30
Tuesday, 14 May: 07:00 – 18:00
Wednesday, 15 May: 07:00 – 18:00 (students are invited to join the staff party in the evening)
Breakfast and lunch will be provided each day.
As a volunteer, you will receive the following FREE of charge:
- World of Health IT Conference registration
- Shared hotel accommodations for up to four nights (room & tax only) does not apply to Dublin residents
- All scheduled meals throughout the days of the conference including daily breakfast and lunch, plus one reception
- Access to educational sessions and exhibition (Free time varies by assignment)
Transportation from your hometown to Dublin and to and from the Dublin Airport to the hotel is not covered by the conference organisation.
Volunteers should be 21 years of age or older.
To apply, send a one-page CV to email@example.com with the subject line ‘WoHIT volunteer’. Applications will be accepted until positions are filled. If you have any questions, please contact me at the email address noted above.
The World of Health IT Conference & Exhibition has been designed for and by the healthcare ICT community in the European region including: technology end users, vendors, providers and policy makers.
Addressing the perspectives of clinicians, directors and other healthcare professionals, The World of Health ICT Conference & Exhibition offers:
- Educational sessions
- Vendor exhibitions
- Best practice exchange
- IHE Interoperability Showcase
- Networking sessions
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits
Designated as one of Europe’s six “lead markets” for innovation, eHealth is a rising star in the growing EU Economy. WoHIT13 will focus on shaping and developing the use, implementation, and evolution of this pillar of the new European marketplace.
How will European Healthcare IT professionals rise to this new challenge? Be part of the journey at the 2013 World of Health IT Conference & Exhibition.